||Gloss Creative Recruitment
This role is based in the new media department of a major international e-commerce company that is responsible for the development, marketing and maintenance of their UK websites. A vacancy has become available to join the team as a Web Designer (with strong commercial experience), reporting to the Website Operations Manager.
To interpret marketing briefs to produce creative design solutions for their specific websites and rich media projects (banners, emarketing, e-commerce, promotions etc).
• Design & manage the website templates for the main website
• Design & produce promotional content to feature across the website e.g. homepage banners, category promotions, editorial & shops
• Ensure the website design & content adheres to SEO best practice guidelines & supports SEO strategy
• Design & produce promotional email content for communications to the customer base
• Understand & monitor onsite customer journey to improve conversion & follow usability best practice
• Working with the external agency develop the brands online identity & online brand guidelines
• Ensure all web content & images are compatible with mainstream home computer systems & tested on all standard internet browsers
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
• Degree or equivalent in Art and Design or Digital Multimedia studies.
• Sound proven experience in building websites/webpages.
• Excellent working knowledge of PhotoShop, Dreamweaver /HTML / CSS (All mainstream web design software)
• Good written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on a many multiple sites, banners, e-marketing and e-commerce projects that will keep you stimulated and growing for the years to come. You will need to provide a CV along with sample URLs of your work.
Please send your CV and URLS to [Admin: Removed] and visit our website for more roles [Admin: Removed]
To receive up to the minute job tweets, just follow us on twitter at glossagency
Gloss Creative Recruitment are employment specialists within web design / development, print, marketing and digital in Yorkshire. Passion, integrity and long term commitment are at the core of what we do and how we perform.